Apollo Bay Ridge offers luxury villa accommodation on Apollo Bay
Our luxury Accommodation features contemporary open plan living, balconies open to panoramic views of the Apollo Bay Coastline, wood fire, individual BBQ facilities; all this and more make us one of the best holiday accommodations in Apollo Bay.
- 2 night minimum applies across all seasons
- Check in 3pm, check out 11am
- Stairs and balconies with wire ballustrading make this property unsuitable for very young children
Terms and Conditions for Apollo Bay Ridge
- Check in after 3pm
- Check out 11am (2 night stay)
Failure to vacate at the required time will incur a charge of $50
- A credit card imprint will be taken on check in as a security bond to cover any additional expenses incurred or damages to property
- We don’t cater for pets or more than 2 people per villa
- Villas are strictly non smoking inside (you’re welcome to smoke outside… ashtray provided)
- We do not encourage visitors due to limited parking and tank water as well as the privacy of other guests.
- Check for clarification regarding Terms and Conditions with Ray or Robyn
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking with the balance owed two weeks prior to your arrival
- Cancellation more than 1 calendar month from booking incurs a $50 booking/admin fee
- Cancellation less than 1 month from booking results in loss of deposit
- Cancellation on the day prior to arrival results in loss of deposit plus the balance of the first 2 day’s stay
(A partial deposit/payment may be refunded if villa is rebooked by another guest for the same period)
- Apollo Bay Ridge maintains extremely high standards of cleanliness, care and presentation ready for each guests’ arrival.
- We do not expect guests to mistreat our property. Refrain from rearranging furniture or taking furniture outside please. Linen and towels are not to be used outside of the property.
- Extra cleaning/laundering charges of one or more nights’ rental apply to guests who smoke inside. Again, an ash tray is provided outside, please note that stray cigarette butts and ash are a potential fire hazard.
- Villas and the house are to be left tidy and in an acceptable state (as per arrival), otherwise additional cleaning charges @$50ph (1 hr min) may apply.
- Please report any damages or loss to the property or furnishings. Any damages will be charged accordingly using the credit card imprint.
- Please ensure all windows and doors are closed and locked to prevent weather damage. Any personal property loss as a result of failure to comply will be at guests expense.
Contact us prior to your arrival, if we can assist with any special requirements.
Our Villa Accommodation in Apollo Bay is equipped with following facilities:
- Accommodates two people with one queen size bed
- Wood fire
- Air conditioning / heater
- Television with DVD Player
- iPod docking station
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine / dryer
- Individual outdoor BBQ facilities
- Bed linen / towels
- Locally handmade soaps by Goats of Gaia
- Fresh flowers
- Tea / coffee
- Private parking